Immerse yourself in a journey of discovery and learning
You will learn:
- How to facilitate the 'Why are you like that?' process and workbook exercises.
- A working knowledge of TetraMap through practice and application to your specific requirements.
- How TetraMap establishes a natural foundation for managing others, teamwork, leadership, performance, and sales & service.
- Techniques to improve your communication, relationships and facilitation.
- How the nature of metaphor and the tetrahedron shape visually and kinesthetically helps you to explain diversity in leadership, teamwork, change and development.
- More about yourself and others than you imagined.
Our certification programme will give you:
- The credential of Certified TetraMap Facilitator.
- The knowledge and skills to effectively facilitate TetraMap workshops.
- The ability to integrate TetraMap into your specific learning solutions.
- Access TetraMap's range of learning resources and online support.
- A global network of TetraMap Facilitators to share and exchange ideas.
If you have a team of in-house L&D professionals, contact us – we can come to you!
- Oct 18 - 20: Birmingham, UK
- Nov 21 - 23: Manila, Philippines
- Nov 29 - Dec 01: The Eden Project, Cornwall, UK
- Jan 17 - 19: Vietnam
- Feb 21 - 23: Wellington, NZ
- Mar 14 - 16: Singapore
- Apr 11 - 13: Indonesia
- Jun 06 - 08: London, UK
- Jun 13 - 15: Japan
- Jul 18 - 20: Thailand
- Aug 14 - 16: Auckland, NZ
- Sep 05 - 07: Malaysia
- Nov 07 - 09: Philippines
"People get the hang of TetraMap so quickly. I use it more than anything else now."
Bronwyn Anderson (MBTI certified) Psychologist,
Change Dynamics, NZ
The TetraMap allows us to see our preferences while quickly and easily seeing how to think/behave/communicate differently to connect with someone who has a different preference than our own. It is also very powerful to have the use of the 4 areas in terms of flow for example, communicating empathically and more effectively by moving through the 4 areas in a specific order. For teams, it will be much easier for them to be knowledgeable about all 4 areas quickly (much faster than MBTI). The obvious metaphors for each area also make it easy to understand and relate to.
Experiential Training And Development Alliance Summit, USA