Estée Lauder has worked with TetraMap in New Zealand for over four years. Over that time TetraMap has become part of our company language and has provided an accessible framework that all our employees can relate to.
We’ve been able to adapt the framework to a wide variety of uses including induction, team relationships, our in-house leadership programme and strategic planning. It has also helped our front line staff in understanding the best way to work with our customers and store representatives."
Human Resources Manager
Ways to more with less
- more learning with less training,
- more value for less cost,
- more understanding with less conflict.
Immediate and proven applications
- Reduce conflict.
- Better understand self and others.
- Address and support change more efficiently and elegantly.
- Strengthen sales & service results.
- Plan collaboratively for more buy-in.
- Develop high performing leaders and teams.
TetraMap impacts culture by creating connection through common understanding, vision and language. TetraMap makes it OK to talk about behaviours.
Jan Alley, Director, Jan Alley & Associates, (regarding her 4year+ consulting work with Estee Lauder, New Zealand)
Refreshing new tool to address changing needs
- Simply and quickly highlights behavioural, communication, and motivational preferences. (90 minutes!)
- Easily integrates into programmes where people must communicate to succeed.
- Makes sense of Nature's strategies for success to leadership and teamwork.
- Serves as a meta-model, enriching existing programmes with relevance and speedy applications.
Any team/organization that genuinely understands and uses the Tetra Approach will have more team cohesion and will be a higher and better performing organization.
Joe Doty, PhD, former Deputy Director, Army Center of Excellence for the Professional Military Ethic (ACPME), West Point, NY.
Consultant to Centre for Leadership Development, Singapore Armed Forces.
For more on the "Tetra Approach", click to read Singapore Armed Forces case study