People get the hang of [TetraMap] so quickly. I use it more than anything else now for understanding one another.
Bronwyn Anderson, Coach and Facilitator, MBTI Certified, Registered Psychologist
- 2-3 Jul: London, UK
- 2-4 Jul: Auckland, NZ
- 7-9 Aug: Melbourne, Aus
- 29-31 Aug: Lima, Peru
- 10-11 Sep: Bordeaux, France
- 17-19 Sep: Dubai, UAE
- 7-9 Oct: Monterrey, Mexico
- 26-28 Nov: Auckland, NZ
Ways to more with less
- More quality learning, less delivery time,
- More interactivity and understanding, less telling,
- More value from the resources, less cost,
- More holistic, less label bound.
Ease and speed of integration
- TetraMap is a training tool that easily integrates into programmes involving people and team development.
- The tool is based on an intuitive, easily understood model -TetraMap is not a psychometric.
- Takes 90 minutes to explain and facilitate learning.
- Integrates easily into most OD applications.
- One language applicable to all levels of staff.
- Nature metaphor is cross cultural and engaging - participants 'get it' quickly.
Look good, be effective
- TetraMap uses accelerated learning principles to add energy, laughter and impact into the training room.
- Participants quickly engage in interesting, valuable and meaningful discussions, firstly about themselves and then about impact they have on others.
- Helps to make your facilitation task easy and effective, even when the topic is a challenging one.
- Develops facilitation skills, builds reputation and profile, and extends the range of services you offer.
- Great feedback from your course evaluations! See testimonials from other trainers
TetraMap has changed my life, increased my profile, added value to my business and clients.
Sue Schoormans, Certified Facilitator - Norway. More...