After learning and using very complex models to simplify the understanding of human behavior, I have found in TetraMap the opposite - a simple method to deal with the complexities of human behavior, with the added benefit that the whole process is aided with the use of a map; a map that allows to follow a path that, in my 25 years of experience I had never considered could be there.
Rafael Moreno Romero, Monterrey, Mexico, November 2009
- 2-3 Jul: London, UK
- 2-4 Jul: Auckland, NZ
- 7-9 Aug: Melbourne, Aus
- 29-31 Aug: Lima, Peru
- 10-11 Sep: Bordeaux, France
- 17-19 Sep: Dubai, UAE
- 7-9 Oct: Monterrey, Mexico
- 26-28 Nov: Auckland, NZ
- enrich your understanding of "facilitation" and enhance your skills
- build confidence to facilitate and apply TetraMap
- widen your network of inspiring, supportive people
- give you tools, techniques and stories to start your TetraJourney!
Although it was the first time I had facilitated [TetraMap], the resources available are so great that I felt very confident going into the session.
Denise Carter, Director, People Matter
- Course objectives, outcomes and significance.
- Experience Why are you like that? as a participant.
- Debrief the process as a facilitator: The whys and hows of facilitating the WAYLT activity.
- Highlight how to create context significant to your content delivery.
- Flippin' flipcharts - master drawing TetraMap icons and practice "TetraMapping".
- Exploring TetraMap's reach across LD and OD.
- Discover TetraMap's link to Responsibility and other concepts for human development.
- The TetraMap of Learning: a framework to enhance program/instructional design and improve debriefing skills.
- Marketing you - how TetraMap supports Certified Facilitators (review of downloadable resources).
- Homework: approx. 45 minutes to review Leader Guide and consider morning activity.
- Review the WAYLT facilitation process.
- Reaching ALL your learners in any facilitation/training situation.
- Creating Catalytic Questions: understanding and practising the skill of asking questions to catalyse learning.
- Practise, practise, practise: working on specific, relevant WAYLT application.
- Gems and Opportunities. Debriefing opportunities for improvement and development.
- Looking forward to a bright future with TetraMap and your new global network.
Day 3 (where applicable)
- Explore specific application of TetraMap workbooks that target team/leadership; planning; sales & service and youth (this workbook focusses on development of youth and other non-business oriented leadership and self-esteem building).