It is important that you read these terms and conditions of purchase carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
The terms "you" and "your" refer to viewers or users of this website, and "we", "our", and "us" refer to TetraMap International Limited, 5, Island View Terrace, Howick, Auckland, New Zealand.
By registering on this website, logging in, creating or updating an Account profile, or by requesting products and services from this website, you are acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website and our Privacy Statement which, together govern the relationship between you and TetraMap International Limited in relation this website.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions of Purchase at any time and your continued use of this website acknowledges that you will continue to be bound by such changes.
We reserve the right to refuse access to this site, to refuse or delete registrations and profiles and to cancel orders.
Registration and login
- To be able to complete an order for our products or services, you will first need to register.
- To make your registration fully functional, you must first set and save a password in your TetraMap Account profile, which will enable you to log in to your TetraMap Account profile.
- Security of your password is your responsibility and you may not disclose it to anyone else. If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must contact us immediately.
- All information you enter onto this website will be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We reserve the right to refuse or delete registrations and account profiles at any time.
Ordering and product and service availability
- You may complete an order once your password has been set and you are logged in, by selecting the product(s) or service(s) you require, proceeding through the order review, delivery and billing details screens before moving on to payment.
- Minimum order quantities apply to some of our products. Our online ordering system will automatically notify you if your order falls below the minimum quantity that has been set for the product you are requesting.
- Products will be available as listed in the online catalogue by region. We will contact you if we have any problem in fulfilling an order.
- We reserve the right to limit, cancel or refuse any order.
Confirmation and invoicing
Your order will be confirmed by email receipt from us, which will include the order number, details of the order and pricing, billing and delivery addresses, the method of payment, and our details. On dispatch of your order, you will receive an official emailed invoice.
Pricing, currency, and other costs
Product and service prices, and the applicable currency for payment will be as listed in our online catalogue, by region, at the time you place an order.
These prices exclude:
- Delivery costs, which will be separately advised in the online catalogue, by region, listed in every order and added to each order total.
- Any local taxes or customs duties that will be payable on delivery. Payment of these will be your responsibility.
We will despatch your order by courier, as per timing estimated in the online catalogue. While delivery is usually made within that estimated period, factors beyond our control, or beyond the control of our delivery partners, may affect delivery dates. Orders can be tracked to their destination however and we will contact you in the event that an order is delayed.
Payment and security
Payment may be made either by:
- Visa or MasterCard credit card. The currency in which payment will be taken will be as stated on the order at time of purchase. For secure online ordering, credit card payments for purchases from this website will be processed by a third party application, Payment Express, which is a Visa and MasterCard certified solution developed by Direct Payment Solutions. Invoices include a link for paying by credit card.
- Cheque or electronic funds transfer by arrangement with us. Our standard terms are that payment may be made not later than the 20th of the month following purchase.
Returns, cancellations, and refunds
- Your satisfaction with our products is guaranteed. If you are dissatisfied with our products within 14 days of receiving them, simply return them to us for a replacement or a refund in full.
- If you are dissatisfied with our online courses or downloadable products, email us within 48 hours for a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel an order, you may do so prior to delivery by contacting us.
Intellectual property and use of our resources
- TetraMap International Limited, or its Directors own the copyright on all our resources. All rights are reserved.
- You acknowledge our intellectual property rights and our document Use of Our Intellectual Property. If you have any concerns or questions about use of our intellectual property, please contact us.
- Resources identified as participant materials in the online catalogue are for use by individual participants in facilitated training workshops. Where the participant materials include TetraMap® instruments, one instrument will be returned to us for each workshop participant.
- Participant materials may not be copied, nor may individual copies of Workbooks be used by multiple participants under any circumstance.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
TetraMap International Limited, this web site and the Content (excluding linked web sites or content) are physically located within New Zealand. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of New Zealand. You acknowledge that any dispute concerning or arising from your use of, or purchase of our products and services will be subject to the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Purchase of participant or facilitator materials and related products or services that are intended for use in facilitated training workshops, is normally conditional on certification as a TetraMap® Certified Facilitator and you should contact us with your enquiry.
- Feb 07 - 09: Birmingham, UK
- Feb 21 - 23: Wellington, NZ
- Mar 14 - 16: Singapore
- Apr 11 - 13: Monterrey, Mexico
- Apr 18 - 20: Indonesia
- May 03 - 05: Vietnam
- Jun 06 - 08: London, UK
- Jun 13 - 15: Japan
- Jul 18 - 20: Thailand
- Aug 14 - 16: Auckland, NZ
- Sep 05 - 07: Malaysia
- Nov 07 - 09: Philippines
"People get the hang of TetraMap so quickly. I use it more than anything else now."
Bronwyn Anderson (MBTI certified) Psychologist,
Change Dynamics, NZ
The TetraMap allows us to see our preferences while quickly and easily seeing how to think/behave/communicate differently to connect with someone who has a different preference than our own. It is also very powerful to have the use of the 4 areas in terms of flow for example, communicating empathically and more effectively by moving through the 4 areas in a specific order. For teams, it will be much easier for them to be knowledgeable about all 4 areas quickly (much faster than MBTI). The obvious metaphors for each area also make it easy to understand and relate to.
Experiential Training And Development Alliance Summit, USA