The purpose of this website is to enable users to view information on TetraMap International Limited, our business partners, TetraMap® Certified Facilitators, our activities, product and service offerings and for those who wish to purchase, to register with us, set up an account and order and pay for purchases; and to permit active TetraMap Certified Facilitators to profile themselves and their work for users.
The terms "you" and "your" refer to viewers or users of this website and "we", "our", and "us" refer to TetraMap International Limited, 5, Island View Terrace, Howick, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions then you may not use this website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Terms and Conditions of Purchase, and our Privacy Statement, govern the relationship between you and TetraMap International Limited in relation to this website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions of Website Use at any time and your continued use of this website acknowledges that you will continue to be bound by such changes.
- Your access to, and use of this website and its content will be for legal purposes only
- Any information that you enter onto this website will be accurate, complete and up to date
- Access to certain parts of this website will be governed by your password. You undertake not to disclose your password to anyone else, and to contact us immediately if you have reason to believe that it has become known to anyone else
- You may not attempt to access this website in any unauthorised manner, tamper with, or reverse-engineer it
- We reserve the right to refuse access to this website, or to refuse, limit or cancel registrations, account profiles and orders.
Copyright and IP notice
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged here. There is no implied authorisation or endorsement by, or affiliation with the owners of these trademarks.
- MBTI® is a trademark or registered trademark of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States
- Belbin® is a registered trademark of Belbin Associates UK
- Whole Brain® is a registered trademark of Hermann International in the USA
- This site contains material (including, but not limited to its appearance, design, layout and graphics) which is copyright © 2010 TetraMap International Limited, or the copyright of suppliers to us. All rights reserved.
- TetraMap® is a registered trademark of TetraMap International Limited in New Zealand and other countries.
- You may print or download extracts from the site for your own personal use.
- You may not use any part of this website or its contents for commercial purposes, or store or distribute it or any part of it (by any means, or in any form), or incorporate it or any part of it into any other work or publication, without prior written permission from TetraMap International Limited.
- You may not include links to this site in any other site without prior written permission from TetraMap International. However, TetraMap Certified Facilitators may include links from their own commercial websites to this site.
- The information contained in this website is presented for your general information and use only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and accurate, we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of, or reliance on these is at your own risk and it will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may also contain links to third party websites, which are included for your interest and convenience only. We have no control over, or responsibility for, the nature, content or availability of those sites and will not be liable for loss or damage or adverse consequences of any kind arising from your use of, or reliance on information obtained from them. The inclusion of links to third party websites does not signify our endorsement of them.
- While we will make every effort to keep this website up and running smoothly, we cannot take responsibility for, or be liable for any temporary lack of availability of the website that occurs for technical reasons beyond our control.
- You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TetraMap International Limited, its agents, suppliers, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by TetraMap International Limited directly or indirectly in respect of:
(i) any information or other content you provide on or through this web site or which is sent to TetraMap International Limited by e-mail or other correspondence; or
(ii) your use or misuse of the Content or this web site, including without limitation infringement claims.
Governing law and disputes
TetraMap International Limited is physically located within New Zealand. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of New Zealand. You acknowledge that any dispute concerning or arising from your use of this website will be subject to the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the website or these terms and conditions please contact TetraMap International Limited.