TetraMap Facilitator Certification – Auckland
As an HR professional or L&D facilitator, you’ll know budgets are tight, time is precious, and people want simplification.
Our solution: a brain and budget-friendly learning tool that was founded in New Zealand and applied globally. This certification course enables you to deliver a mindset-shifting workshop with a process you can trust to deliver behaviour change. The ‘Why Are You Like That? workshops have been delivered thousands of times in different global and learning contexts.
Workshop participants get it, like it, use it, and remember it.
See the course outline and read the experiences of a Certified Facilitator. Register now to hold your place!
NZ$1,995 + GST early-bird price until Friday 12th July 2019.
NZ$2,195 + GST standard price after that.
Pricing includes refreshments, lunch and ready-to-use resource materials worth over $880.
Start and finish times
- Day 1 – 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (welcome and refreshments from 8:30 am)
- Day 2 – 9:00am – 5:30pm (refreshments from 8:30am)
- Duration: two days
- Accommodation: available at special rates with Rose Park Hotel.
- Expect 30-50 minutes of homework after the first day.
The course facilitators will be Louise Duncan and Kataraina Pipi.
Discounts apply with both early-bird and standard pricing if you qualify for the following (one only). Discounts are calculated during registration.
- $100 referred discount if referred by a TetraMap Certified Facilitator (specify in Special Notes at registration).
- $100 member discount if NZATD or HRINZ members.
- $100 multiple registrants discount if registering from the same organisation.
- $695 re-certification discount.
Leader Guide Pack special half-price offer
The Why are you like that? and The Nature of Behaviour Leader Guide, PowerPoint, PowerPoint notes, and other resources are included in your registration fee. At registration – or at the end of the course – you also have the chance to buy the downloadable Leader Guides, PowerPoints, and PowerPoint Notes for the other three workbooks at half price.
- Why Are We Doing This? The Nature of Planning – provides a framework for a group to define their goals and create a compelling vision for a positive future.
- Why Are We Like That? The Nature of Team – the TetraJourney continues, using TetraMap as a model to strengthen teamwork from within.
- Why is the Customer Like That? The Nature of Sales and Service – training for better behaviour and performance in the workplace, using TetraMap as a model to better understand customers and improve sales and service.
Links to begin your TetraLearning journey
If you have more than five intended participants for a certification course, we can make things easier by coming to you! Please contact us for details and pricing.