TetraMap Facilitator Certification in Indonesia
TetraMap as a model, tool, framework, and approach is rapidly growing in value and popularity in Singapore. ‘Discovered’ by CLD (Centre for Leadership Development, Singapore Armed Forces) in 2008, TetraMap is now successfully integrated into SAF as well as organisations such as Deutsche Bank Global and Nationwide, UK. (see case study).
This two-and-a-half day course offers high-value professional and personal development for facilitators, trainers, consultants – anyone involved in OD/LD initiatives that support individuals and teams through change. With certification comes a deeper understanding of TetraMap to enrich all your programmes and consulting, from context-setting to achieving learner outcomes. See the course outline.
Pricing includes ready-to-use manuals and downloadable resource materials, refreshments, lunch on all 3 days, and networking opportunities.
Where and when
- Indonesia – Bali: Wednesday 20th – Friday 22nd February 2019
- Facilitator: Master TetraMap facilitator Yap Pik Hwee, Raymond
- Fees: US$1,493. This includes resources worth over US$450
- To book: please fill out our contact form giving the course you’re interested in, your details, and any special dietary or other requirements.
- Payment: Send your cheque to Tetra Excellence Consulting Pte Ltd, 17 Kovan Road, #08-07, Singapore 548190.
For 6+ participants from your organisation, contact us to discuss discounts or an in-house programme.