Things I cannot unsee
By Louise Duncan, Managing Director, TetraMap Facilitator
“What has been seen cannot be unseen, what has been learned cannot be unknown. You cannot change the past, but you can learn from it. You can grow from it. You can be made stronger. You can use that strength to change your life, to change your future.”― C.A. Woolf
I cannot unsee how appreciating diversity through the lens of TetraMap has helped me, and many others learn and grow. Personally, I'm more empathetic, stronger and confident. I've seen first -hand how good difference is in teams that are bound together through strong values.
I've expanded my own horizons by seeking others perspectives, especially those who I know are very different to me. I read books they suggest and offer mine in return. My life continues to change, through the people I've met and the things I've experienced. I'm truly grateful for these gifts.
I want to help make people better at something they want to be better at. People like you who do things like this - especially those in our TetraMap community. Read and share, teach and learn. That's how I plan to change my future, and hopefully how I can help others to change theirs too.
I would love it if you would share something you cannot unsee, through something you have learned from your TetraMap journey. What does your change for the future look like?
This was taken from Louise's recent TetraMap Community LinkedIn post.
"Immerse yourself in a journey of discovery and learning."
Becoming a TetraMap facilitator is more than just adding another string to your bow.
TetraMap certification will give you underpinning knowledge, enhanced facilitation skills, and a complete resource kit. You'll gain a life-long learning tool, a superb thinking framework, and become part of a global community of like-minded professionals.
TetraMap in the media
- Conflict and diversity - good for business if managed well. By Deborah Law, featured in Employers and Manufacturers Association's October 2017 publication of BusinessPlus.
- CLIMATE CHANGE – Do you think twice before you fly? Featured in Sustainable Business Network's eNews March 2017 acknowledging Jon Brett's, Co-Founder of TetraMap International donation to the million meter stream project.
- Change management specialist in line for further US expansion by The Busines Desk.com March 2017 announcing The firm has agreed on a strategic partnership with TetraMap International, with the change consultancy becoming TetraMap’s exclusive distributor in the US.
- Five ways businesses can act on climate change by Rachel Brown from New Zealand Sustainable Business Network taken from The National Business Review online May 13, 2016.
- Ten* After Ten: Dreams for a better world: Three Idealog readers, Natalia Albert, Yoshimi Brett, and Louise Duncan, reflect (separately) on what's changed in the last 10 years. And what still needs to. By IDEALOG, 11 Jan 2016.