TetraMap International welcomes Oliver Harris onto Board of Directors - heading Business Development
TetraMap’s Board of Directors appointed a new board member at its recent meeting. The new director is Oliver Harris an international business development executive who comes from a private-sector technology background. Read more
"Immerse yourself in a journey of discovery and learning."
Becoming a TetraMap facilitator is more than just adding another string to your bow.
TetraMap certification will give you underpinning knowledge, enhanced facilitation skills, and a complete resource kit. You'll gain a life-long learning tool, a superb thinking framework, and become part of a global community of like-minded professionals.
TetraMap in the media
- Conflict and diversity - good for business if managed well. By Deborah Law, featured in Employers and Manufacturers Association's October 2017 publication of BusinessPlus.
- CLIMATE CHANGE – Do you think twice before you fly? Featured in Sustainable Business Network's eNews March 2017 acknowledging Jon Brett's, Co-Founder of TetraMap International donation to the million meter stream project.
- Change management specialist in line for further US expansion by The Busines Desk.com March 2017 announcing The firm has agreed on a strategic partnership with TetraMap International, with the change consultancy becoming TetraMap’s exclusive distributor in the US.
- Five ways businesses can act on climate change by Rachel Brown from New Zealand Sustainable Business Network taken from The National Business Review online May 13, 2016.
- Ten* After Ten: Dreams for a better world: Three Idealog readers, Natalia Albert, Yoshimi Brett, and Louise Duncan, reflect (separately) on what's changed in the last 10 years. And what still needs to. By IDEALOG, 11 Jan 2016.