TetraMap International Limited is a registered company, located in New Zealand. Our website address is http://www.tetramap.com. Our principal business activity is the authoring and distribution of resources for training facilitation.
Information We Collect
In order to provide a responsive and efficient service to our customers, TetraMap International Limited collects information about visitors to its website, including personal information from those who register and profile on the site, or request products or services. We also collect and analyse information from completed TetraMap instruments so that training facilitators can feed back to participants about the profile of the group within which they work and so that they can view this against larger-scale profiles, for example, from the same industry sector.
When you visit pages on our site we automatically receive and record information from your browser, including your IP address, TetraMap International Limited cookie information, and pages that you request.
When you become a certified facilitator, we allow you to populate a profile with information that you choose to disclose about yourself and your business that will be accessible to any visitor to our site.
When you register on our site, enter account profiling information or order products and services, our automated forms prompt you to enter personal information such as your email address, name and telephone contact details, and the TetraMap Account profile, billing and delivery details screens allow you to enter additional information, including further addresses and your company’s name. We also collect information concerning your transactions with us and your use of our products and services.
When you complete a TetraMap instrument, it is returned to us and information from it is entered onto our database. The information we collect includes the location and date of the workshop during which the instrument was completed, and personal information such as individual TetrMap scores, date of birth, gender, role, industry sector and other instrument scores that participants may choose to supply. Individual names are not collected or associated with the information we hold.
When you complete an online TetraMap Taster, we log your name and email address and we also collect the selections you have made.
We may place a cookie on your browser that will identify you as a unique visitor. Cookies do not give us access to your computer, or information beyond what you have already chosen to give us. However, if you do not wish cookies to be used, most browser settings can be modified to refuse them, although this may affect your experience of, or access to, parts of the website.
How We Use Information
TetraMap International Limited generally uses information collected in order to be an efficient and responsive supplier to our users and customers, and to inform further development of our offerings and the systems and processes associated with their delivery. In particular, information is used to:
- recognise visitors to the website in order to personalise their experience of it and to analyse traffic to the website, so that it can be adapted to follow trends in customer preference and use. The information collected in this way is held for twelve months and is then deleted from our system;
- fulfill your requests for products and services and to contact you with any urgent issues arising from your requests;
- contact you, as you request, with information including our newsletter, information about products, services and events that we believe will interest you, or inviting you to participate in other activities including surveys or market research. You may opt out of these types of contact at any time by removing the tick from the newsletter subscription box, by following any instructions to unsubscribe in messages we may send, or by contacting us directly;
- allow TetraMap Certified Facilitators to publicly share information about their work;
- analyse use of our products and services and make improvements to them;
- maintain, administer and evaluate our website and the quality of our service delivery to you;
- analyse information from TetraMap instruments, so that workshop participants and others may view themselves and the groups within which they work in the context of larger scale statistics.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TetraMap International does not sell, rent, or lease information about you to other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide the products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We share information from our instrument database with TetraMap Certified Facilitators for analysis, so that they may present data back to a group from which it was collected;
- We analyse or may permit TetraMap Certified Facilitators to analyse data from our instrument database, and publish it in a format in which the information is aggregated at a level beyond which any individual information may be identified;
- We may be required by subpoena, court order, or legal process to disclose information, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Security and Confidentiality
Your MyTetraMap personal profile and information is password protected. In certain areas of our website, such as the TetraMap Account profile login and the payment area, TetraMap International uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions .
We contract a third party, DPS, which is a Visa and Mastercard certified solution, to handle credit card transactions on the Payment page on our website and again, this is done using industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Our TetraMap Taster is accessible via a third party website. Credit card payment information for that service is encrypted with PGP before being forwarded to us for processing.
Access to personal information is limited to employees who require that information to provide you with products or services, or to do their jobs.
Controlling Your Information
You may check, correct, update or alter any personal information that we hold on you in the following ways:
- by altering your own TetraMap Account profile information using your login and password
- by contacting us directly with reasonable proof of identity, to request changes to, or ask about information we hold on you, or to ask for your MyTetraMap Profile and Account to be deleted.
- if you wish to stop receiving our newsletter, by removing the tick from the ‘subscribed to newsletter’ box in the Edit My Account screen, or by following the unsubscribe instructions in any messages that you receive.
Changes to this Policy
TetraMap International Limited may change this policy by updating this page. You should therefore check this page before supplying additional information about yourself, or ordering, to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If we wish to use or disclose your personal data for new purposes, we will offer you the means to consent to these new purposes via a web-based interface, email, postal mail or telephone.
TetraMap International Limited, June 2010.