TetraMap facilitator certification
"Immerse yourself in a journey of discovery and learning"
Becoming a TetraMap facilitator is more than just adding another string to your bow.
TetraMap certification will give you underpinning knowledge, enhanced facilitation skills, and a complete resource kit. You'll gain a life-long learning tool, a superb thinking framework, and become part of a global community of like-minded professionals. READ MORE >
Designed for experienced facilitators, trainers, and coaches who are unable to attend a TetraMap Facilitator Certification Course short term due to location or time, but intend to do so within the next 12 months. These programmes are facilitated online as required. READ MORE >
Find a facilitator
- In your region. All have valuable skills, experience, and expertise and will meet with you to discuss your specific needs and required outcomes.
- Alternatively, contact us with your questions.
- Certified TetraMap Facilitators must log in to purchase workbook resources.
- The TetraMap eBook: is available for purchase from Amazon
- Nature at Work Metaphor cards: an effective ignition tool to spark meaningful conversations.
- Sep 13 - 14: Cleveland - Ohio, USA
- Sep 20 - 22: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Oct 23 - 25: Mexico City, Mexico
- Oct 28 - 30: Birmingham, UK
- Nov 22 - 24: Manila, Philippines
- Nov 29 - Dec 01: The Eden Project, Somerset, UK
- Jan 17 - 19: Vietnam
- Mar 14 - 16: Singapore
- Apr 11 - 13: Indonesia
- Jun 06 - 08: London, UK
- Jun 13 - 15: Japan
- Jul 18 - 20: Thailand
- Sep 05 - 07: Malaysia
- Nov 07 - 09: Philippines
"People get the hang of TetraMap so quickly. I use it more than anything else now."
Bronwyn Anderson (MBTI certified) Psychologist,
Change Dynamics, NZ
The TetraMap allows us to see our preferences while quickly and easily seeing how to think/behave/communicate differently to connect with someone who has a different preference than our own. It is also very powerful to have the use of the 4 areas in terms of flow for example, communicating empathically and more effectively by moving through the 4 areas in a specific order. For teams, it will be much easier for them to be knowledgeable about all 4 areas quickly (much faster than MBTI). The obvious metaphors for each area also make it easy to understand and relate to.
Experiential Training And Development Alliance Summit, USA