Reduce conflict, improve communication
TetraMap was developed in New Zealand Aotearoa by Yoshimi and Jon Brett who looked to nature to create a learning model that increases personal well-being and team cohesion.
Since then thousands of organisations worldwide have benefited from this simple model that breaks down silos and transforms team performance through better communication.
Is it for you?
If you want a complex psychometric or profiling system, then this probably isn't for you. Our unique difference lies in offering the learner easy and memorable tools to discover new ways of seeing things. It's a legacy of learning that lasts a lifetime.
TetraMap's values underpin everything that we do, say, and offer.
- Sustainability: We are alert to the impacts of our behaviours, actions, and thoughts, working always toward sustainable solutions. READ MORE >
- Transparency: We openly and honestly disclose information to keep things clean and clear.
- Responsibility: We engender trust in self and others and accept accountability for our actions.
- Inter-dependence: We demonstrate respect for diversity by finding ways to work collaboratively and synergistically with others.
- Creativity: We proactively seek better solutions and peaceful outcomes.
- Holism: We work knowing that everything is connected to everything.
The beauty and practicality of TetraMap ensures that participants can learn about it in the morning and apply it in the afternoon.
HR Advisor, Myer
We needed a tool which would engage learners globally and TetraMap’s “simplicity of the concepts and language” makes it easy to get the message across even when English is not the first language. People readily get on board with TetraMap as it does not label but celebrates the positive nature of behaviour.
Global Organisational Development, BBC Worldwide