- enrich your understanding of facilitation and enhance your skills
- show you how to integrate TetraMap into Organisational Development programmes
- build confidence to effectively and easily facilitate TetraMap
- strengthen your work and personal relationships and widen your network of inspiring, supportive people
- give you tools, techniques, and stories to start your TetraJourney
- explore how TetraMap becomes a valuable life-long learning tool and thinking framework
Master TetraMap Facilitator Martin Coburn leading a workshop
- Course objectives, outcomes, and significance
- TetraMap’s vision, values, and the Tetra Bottom Line
- Experience Why are you like that? as a participant
- Debrief the process as a facilitator: The whys and hows of facilitating the WAYLT activity
- Extend the application to go further, deeper, faster
- Highlight how to create context significant to your content delivery
- Master drawing TetraMap icons and practise “TetraMapping”
- Discover TetraMap’s link to responsibility and other concepts
- The TetraMap of Learning: a framework to enhance programme / instructional design and improve debriefing skills
- Homework: approximately 45 minutes to review the Leader Guide and consider the day’s activity
Rowena explains the value of TetraMap and how it is relatable to Maori and Pasifika people.
The course was fun, engaging, challenging, and rewarding. TetraMap will enrich your personal and professional lives.
Rustle Freeman, Education Leader, Edumazing, Australia
It really was the best course I have ever been on. It was so inspiring and enjoyable, and I had more ‘aha’ moments than ever before!
Christine Walkley, Liverpool Women’s Hospital, UK
The first time I facilitated TetraMap, the resources available are so great that I felt very confident going into the session.
Denise Carter, Director, People Matter, NZ
“People get the hang of TetraMap so quickly. I use it more than anything else now.”
Bronwyn Anderson (MBTI certified) Psychologist, Change Dynamics, NZ
“I love being able to use TetraMap to influence the people around me. Understanding the best way to facilitate people of different preferences is a really powerful way to ensure everyone gets a personal journey that works for them.
Andy Scrase Telefonica UK