I have more than 10 years of experience in the beauty industry as a professional Nailist, Makeup Artist and Grooming Trainer. I specialize in training programs catering to personal grooming, social etiquette and customer service.
• Certified TetraMap Facilitator
• Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (WSQ)
• Bachelor of Arts in Business (Hospitality Management), 2nd Upper Class Honors (University of Wales)
• Certificate in Styling Consultancy (Signature Image Academy International)
• Certificate in Theatre & Special Effects Makeup (Cosmoprof Academy)
• Professional Make-up Diploma in Advanced Bridal, Fashion, Glamour, Period, Creative Photographic & Model Makeup with Hairstyling (Top to Toe College)
• International Diploma in Nail Art & Technology (Top to Toe College)
• Basic Certificate in Manicure & Pedicure (Top to Toe College)
• Professional Certificate in Nail Art & Design (Top to Toe College)
• Certificate in Speakmaster Course
Senior Nailist and Makeup Artist
Training Program Conducted:
• Makeup & Skincare Workshop
• Personal Grooming for Success Workshop
I have created a program to allow participants to have a better understanding of why certain people dress in a certain way and how they can balance their dressing with their elements to create a positive image.
We strongly believe a person’s dressing style can influence how a person’s behaviour/image is being perceived by others. What we encourage is to develop a dressing style that complements your personal elements so that you can look professional in any situation.
Balance dressing is the central philosophy that we want to inculcate. From hairstyle, dressing, makeup to nails, our training focus on creating fashion statement to complement our learners personality.