* Spoken to over 50,000 across Asia
* Clients include Fortune 500 companies and multinational corporations
“To breakthrough your performance, you’ve got to breakthrough your psychology.”
JENSEN SIAW is passionate about life and people. His passion for life has transformed him from a school dropout to a straight A student and entrepreneur. His passion for people has propelled him to spend years seeking the depth of the human mind on the psychology of happiness, success, and performance.
Today, Jensen is a Performance Breakthrough Coach and International Motivational Speaker. Since 2006, he has empowered over 50,000 corporate leaders, executives, sales professionals, medical practitioners, law enforcers, educators, and performing artistes to improve their performance and results.
His clientele includes Fortune 500 companies and multinational corporations such as Coca-Cola, 3M, McAfee, Sanofi, Becton Dickinson, Roche, Dairy Farm, Sumitomo Chemical, AIA, Allianz, Aviva, AXA, Prudential, Tokio Marine, Manulife, Zurich, Standard Chartered, Deutsche Bank, OCBC, and UOB
With a master’s degree in mass communication, Jensen is trained in various coaching and psychological methodologies. In his efforts to reach and empower more people beyond his workshops, he has also produced the “7 Days to a New Goal” ebook, “Breakthrough Your Performance & Shine!” DVD, and “Speak with Confidence to Breakthrough Your Performance” DVD.
Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, Jensen is often invited to speak on personal empowerment topics on the media. He has spoken and appeared on 938Live, YES933, Capital958, Love972, UFM1003, BFM89.9, Channel U, Channel 8, The Straits Times, The Business Times, My Paper, and other publications.
“Nature’s method to turn Diversity into Synergy & Impossibilities into Possibilities.”
Breakthrough Your Performance Using TetraMap®
– 4P’s of a Thriving Organisation: PRODUCTIVITY | PROCESSES| PEOPLE | POSSIBILITIES
Our Breakthrough Your Performance Using TetraMap® programme series contains the following topics:
- Effective Communication & Personal Productivity
- Teambuilding & Team Performance
- Sales & Customer Service
- Management Strategic Planning
- Synergistic Self & Team Leadership
- Understand and appreciate how the diversity in your team and organisation can bring about synergistic high performance.
- Build strong relationship with different stakeholders to achieve new levels of performance, sales, and profitability.
- Become responsible and contribute to the sustainable growth of your team, organization, and business.