Lee Jin Hwui, B. Bus (HRM)(Hons), ACTA, MSHRI, SHRP
Multiple award-winning, seasoned Singapore-based HR leader with 15 years of experience in achieving business goals through the people agenda.
Successfully led both HR and multi-disciplinary teams in Singapore and across the region to develop engaged and productive workforces to fulfil business needs.
Apt in both strategic conceptualisation as well as hands-on implementation across different cultures. Strong learning agility and versatility, proven through successes across industries in public agencies, small and medium-sized enterprises, and multi-national corporations, based in Singapore and the region.
Keen understanding of industry best practices and regulatory environment. Strong passion for people development. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In addition to TetraMap, I am also certified in the following:
1. Certified People Developer Consultant
2. Certified FISH! Philosophy Facilitator
3. Certified Thomas DISC Personality Profiling Consultant
4. Advanced Certified in Training & Assessment
5. Certified Employment Intermediaries (Key Appointment Holder)
TetraMap is a simple, succinct, yet structured instrument that can be used by certified facilitators to fulfil business objectives through the following:
1. Strategic HR Business Partnering
2. Learning & Organisational Development
3. Employee Relations
4. Performance Management
5. Career Development & Management
6. Leadership & Talent Management
8. Workforce Planning