Certified: 03rd November 2010
I am Director of Saltbox Training & Events which I set up in 2009 to help individuals and companies to perform better, achieve more, and be happier and healthier.
Saltbox provides training and development services which increase people’s self-awareness skills, confidence, motivation, and well-being.
Our training and events provide powerful, transformational learning experiences which change the way people work. Our training includes:
TetraMap Certification training
ILM endorsed Leadership and Management Development Programmes
Leading and Developing Teams
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
Creativity and Creative Thinking
Assertiveness and Confidence Development
Training for Trainers
Understanding and Managing Stress
I also help organisations to plan and run creative, exciting, engaging employee events such as team awaydays, staff conferences, and well-being events.
I use accelerated learning principles, creative techniques, and a hands-on approach, and make sure the training is lively, fun and colourful so that people participate more, learn better and are inspired to put their learning into practice. I draw on nature, art, music, and holistic approaches to inspire and engage others.
As well as being a Master TetraMap Facilitator and enthusiastic member of the TetraMap International Global Leadership team, I am an active CIPD branch committee member and am chair of the West of England branch Independent Practitioners Group.
I love being outdoors and consider a connection to the natural world as essential for well-being, creativity, and inspiration. I also sing and play guitar in an Americana band and help organise several music festivals in and around Somerset.
Nicki’s work on our management development programme transformed what otherwise might have been a dry subject into a challenging, interactive, energising, and thoroughly memorable course. Every manager at every level got something they valued from this course. That is a tribute to Nicki’s knowledge and skill, exceptional communications ability, and creative imagination.
Gary Lashko, Chief Executive, Carr-Gomm
I love TetraMap and choose to use it above other profiling tools because:
– Having a connection to the natural world is essential for creativity, happiness and well-being.
– It is simple to understand and use but still has validity, depth and flexibility of use.
– It is very visual and tactile.
– It is a holistic approach which embraces sustainability and celebrates diversity.
– It can be used to look at situations and challenges from different perspective.
– It offers a framework for looking at ourselves, our colleagues, our workplaces and the world around us in order to live and work more sustainably.
– It fits perfectly with my values, beliefs, and facilitation style.