Founder and Director of the Mindscious Group, a rich and diverse global community of mindful leaders and a global firm of specialists with a deep understanding of leadership, change and innovation providing the tools required to support leaders navigate and embed holistic frameworks for mindful and measured solutions. These include:
- Change Management
- Visionary Leadership Analysis ‘VLA’ Tool
- Leadership Workshops
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Team Building
- Executive Coaching
- Business Intelligence Analysis
- E-Learning Design and Delivery
- Former Principal Consultant of an international executive search company.
- 29 years experience in private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Specialist knowledge of the Australian Public Sector Leadership Competency Framework.
- Background in advertising, marketing and public relations.
- Specializes in mindful leadership, change management, effective communication and career transition.
- Accredited TetraMap facilitator for superior performance team building, strategic planning and sales.
- Associate Diploma in Speech and Drama/Performance
- Accredited ‘ICF’ International Coach Federation (ACC).
- Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership, Professional Practice, Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Located in Canberra with clients internationally and in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific.