Why are you like that?
The experience, impact on self, and understanding gained are the heart of TetraMap’s difference.
At a workshop, participants will:
- Explore their own nature, and discover the nature of others.
- Appreciate the value of our differences. Avoid being ‘labelled’.
- Enjoy the experience and engage with metaphors.
- Use learning which is designed to be both adult and brain-friendly.
- Practise strategies to reduce conflict, improve communication and build effective relationships.
After the workshop people will:
- Apply their knowledge and skills, and see the result immediately.
- Remember and discuss their aha! moments for months, often years.
Participants at a TetraMap certification course