Thanks for joining us live (or registering) for our Grow your Te Reo Māori Teach and Learn session this week.
A huge appreciation and thanks to TetraMap Facilitators Conny Huaki, Kararaina McLean, Haani Huata, Ruhia King and Kataraina Pipi.
We acknowledge you too – for full participation – you were fantastic!
This session was useful, collaborative, engaging, diverse, fun, practical and meaningful – and all the things an hour of learning should be.
We encourage you to keep practicing every day. Your te reo words and phrases will soon add up and build your confidence to give it a go every day. Karawhiua!
- Skip the section from 14.00 for 3 minutes whilst we went off to break out rooms.
- If you are a Certified TetraMap Facilitator, please login to TetraMap’s website where you can view other useful Teach and Learn Webinars.
Ways to continue your Te Reo learning journey!
- Te Reo courses with Te Wānanga O Aotearoa – register interest for next year
- Website: Mahurumaori.com – look in the resource section. Has some cool resources.
- Website: Maoridictionary.co.nz
- Applications – A Māori Phrase a Day by Hemi Kelly (also on facebook)
- Book – Māori Made Easy by Scotty Morrison
- Book – Mauri Ora – Proverbs, Whakatauki. Wisdom from the Māori World by Alsop and Pukenga
- Te Reo Singalong – A collection of 26 books and songs to sing along with your tamariki
- Podcast – Up to speed with Te Reo – with Stacey Morrison
- Digital Suite: We continue to host coaching sessions for Certified Facilitators in all regions . Please REGISTER here if you’d like to attend.
- If you are new to TetraMap please like our facebook page, so you’ll continue to see more events and inspiring messages.
- If you have a question – please contact us via our website.
We look forward to seeing you again,
Kia pai te rā – let your day be well.