What is the bridging course?
It comprises two modules delivered online by a Master TetraMap Facilitator.
It is for experienced trainers and coaches who:
- would like to use TetraMap in their training and facilitation
- are unable in the short term to attend a TetraMap Facilitator Certification Course because of location or time, but intend to do so within the next 12 months
- and have significant prior experience in using behavioural models with workshop participants
Supporting resources are provided for self-study and discussion with the Facilitator.
From the date of successful completion of the Bridging Course, participants will be able to purchase and use TetraMap resources for
. During that period, they will also qualify for reduced registration rates for
TetraMap Facilitator Certification Courses
What is involved?
The course is delivered online via GoToTraining in two modules. Participants will receive downloadable resources, the Why are you like that? workbook, and the TetraMap book Develop people and business the way nature intended.
Participants will learn:
- how to integrate TetraMap’s tool into their training workshops
- how to use TetraMap’s style of facilitation
- about TetraMap’s intent, principles, and key messages
- about the significance of the tetrahedron and the use of nature as a metaphor
- how TetraMap’s resources may be used
Where and when are these courses offered?
The Bridging Course is currently offered to participants in New Zealand, Australia, UK, and the US. We are happy however to consider participants in other locations.
Following completion of an enrolment form and acceptance onto the course, we will agree an individual course schedule with you.
Please contact us if you would like further information on pricing, course content, logistics, and enrolment requirements.